Year Head System
• To put in place a school-wide system to holistically manage and monitor the welfare of students.
B. Structure of Level System
• There would be a Year Head appointed for each level, namely Sec 1, Sec 2, Sec 3 and Sec 4 and 5.
• A Year Head would also be appointed to look into the needs of students in the N(T) stream.
|Level / Stream||Sec 1||Sec 2||Sec 3||Sec 4/5|
|Year Head in 2018||Mr Ethan Tan Yang Hui||Madam Salenah Bte Mohd Salleh||Mr Hafiedz-Ul Ashadi Bin Tamrin||Mrs Lynn Teo|
|YH for N(T):
Ms Tan Chu Yan
• The Year Head will
- Identify and monitor potentially at-risk students for respective levels and work with the FTs, the respective IP departments, the Student Management Committee, Counselling Team, and partners (parents, external organizations) to ensure timely intervention actions are carried out;
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Form Teachers of respective levels in identifying and addressing the needs of students of their Form Classes; and
- Monitor the welfare of students for respective levels and work with the respective departments, and other CCDs, to implement relevant programmes specific for each level.
• The Level System would run together in parallel with the Counselling and Student Management system.