Vision and Mission
To develop learned and competent Malay dancers who are committed and self-disciplined
Every Monday and Friday
3.15 pm to 6.00 pm
Here at Malay Dance BGSS, we aim to inculcate a high level of discipline and commitment in our Malay Dancers. Students have an opportunity to experience both Traditional and Contemporary Malay Dance techniques.
- Students are taught basic make-up and hairdo skills necessary for a dance performance.
- Students are exposed to communication skills through hosting/audience interaction sessions during Public Showcase sessions.
- Students are also able to have an appreciation of the Arts through Learning Journeys such as attending ‘Onak Samudera’ (2014) and ‘Oh! Bangau’ – The Egret (2013) musicals.
- 31st Mar 2015
Received Certificate of Distinction for SYFAP 2015
- Apr 2015
BGSS 14th Speech Day (Apr ‘15)
- 6th Aug 2015
BGSS National Day SG50 Celebrations:
A collaboration with BGSS Dance CCA
- Brillante IV School Musical Production
- Zapin and Samrah Public Showcase at Taman Warisan as part of Malay CultureFest 2014
- Received Certificate of Distinction for SYFAP 2013
b. BGSS Hari Raya Concert
c. Silat Dance Public Showcase at Taman Warisan as part of Malay CultureFest 2013
Ms Ruqayyah Binte Mohamed Idrus Z
Mdm Azian Binte Zaini
Ms Ong Wei Ling
Mdm Noor Afidah Binte Abdul Rahman